Bridgestone Tire Co., Ltd was founded back in 1931. Realising the future potential market of tyres for passenger cars and the international development of the business, founder Shojiro Ishibashi used an English translation of his surname to name the company.
As the automobile industry grew, Bridgestone expanded in kind to become Japan’s biggest tyre manufacturer. In 1988 they purchased The Firestone Tire & Rubber Company – an American manufacturer with a good reputation and its own distinct history.
This led to Bridgestone to becoming one of the world’s biggest tyre and rubber companies. They have since then created a global team dedicated to producing the highest levels of quality, service and technology.
To find about more about this brand please visit Bridgestone Tyres.
- Developed for use on new cars and light trucks
- The D688 is designed for motorway use on recreational vehicles.
- Bridgestone Dueler Highway Terrain D689 is a tyre designed for motorway use, with fantastic grip on both wet and dry roads.
- This D693 is an all-terrain tyre that offers excellent handling and performance under all conditions
- The Dueler A/T D694 is set to become the bench-mark in 4WD tyres.
- The Bridgestone Dueler Highway Terrain 840 is a tyre for demanding drivers who want to maximise driving comfort.
- Dueler H/T 684 II
The Dueler H/T 684 II provides vehicles with top class control and excellent performance in both in dry and wet conditions.
- Duravis R623
- The R623 features a tread compound formulated to provide directional control in wet conditions.
- Duravis R660
- The Bridgestone Duravis R660 is a van tyre designed for use on large vans and medium to heavy good vehicles.
- Ecopia EP001S
The Ecopia EP001S is the flagship product of the Ecopia range. Provides vehicles with excellent performance in wet conditions.