- Car Tyres
- Tyre Type:
- Tread Type:
Designed for small to medium vehicles - the B391 offers a safe drive and a quiet ride. Featuring Bridgestone’s innovative Uni-T Technology, the tyre provides a high handling and braking performance on both wet and dry surfaces. The tyre is designed to resist tread surface abrasion and chipping - ensuring longer tyre life. The B391 also has lower rolling resistance, which goes towards reducing a car’s fuel consumption.
- Improved grip and road holding, especially in wet conditions.
- Tyre uniformity and high speed durability.
- Original Equipment (OE) tyre on Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Ford, Lancia, Mazda and other vehicles.
- The ride and handling have improved by a hugh margin. As for the wet grip - who needs ABS with these tyres fitted? 21/12/2009
- Have boughtthis particular tyre before and am happy with its performance. 25/05/2009
- Same tyres as what came with the Micra S. A good allrounder. 16/08/2008
- I thought the whole experience was slick and well organised. The tyres were a good price and ready to be fitted two days later at a very efficient local tyre fitter. 19/07/2008
Choose your tyres
|Size||Tyre Variant||Fully Fitted Tyre Price|
|185/70 R14 H (88)||Car Tyre
|Tyre Label Information||
Looking for a different tyre?
If you’d like to search for another brand or type of tyre then use our Tyre Finder below;