If you were to ask a tyre expert - a member of the Blackcircles team let’s say - who is the official supplier of Formula 3000 as well as a strategic partner of the Formula Ford Championship and has won hundreds of titles in the most renowned bike races in the world? Quick as a flash they would give you the answer: "Avon".
For this traditional British constructer established in 1885 is one of the top leaders in bike tyre manufacturing, and has been taking control of championships' prize lists since as far back as 1960.
Throughout their history the Avon tyres have been chosen as original equipment by famous constructers, like Aston Martin, Rolls-Royce, Bentley and Land Rover. In 1997 Avon merged with the American constructer Cooper - a profitbale union that has so far led to the creation of new bike tyres series such as Azaro. These new series have been very well received by motorbike enthusiasts the world over.
To find about more about this brand please visit Avon Tyres.
- Ice Touring
- The Ice Touring tyre lends itself to severe conditions, thanks to excellent grip whilst cornering.
- Ranger 55
- 4x4 off road tyre.
- Ranger 60
- Designed for SUV's, vans, and pickups.
- Ranger 65
- Ideal for high performance 4x4s that spend the bulk of their time on the road
- Ranger 70
- Ideal for high performance 4x4s that spend the majority of their time on the road
- Ranger All Terrain
- Great for both on-road and off-road use.
- Ranger Ice
- The Ranger Ice tyre is specially designed to suit modern, high-performance 4x4s.
- Ranger TSE
- The Ranger TSE is Avon Tyres' Highway All-Season light truck tyre developed for the drivers of sport utility vehicles.
The Avon Textile tyre is a radial tyre known for its distinctive tread pattern and comfortable ride.
- Trailer 950
- Trailer 950 is an able performer both on and off the road.