If you were to ask a tyre expert - a member of the Blackcircles team let’s say - who is the official supplier of Formula 3000 as well as a strategic partner of the Formula Ford Championship and has won hundreds of titles in the most renowned bike races in the world? Quick as a flash they would give you the answer: "Avon".
For this traditional British constructer established in 1885 is one of the top leaders in bike tyre manufacturing, and has been taking control of championships' prize lists since as far back as 1960.
Throughout their history the Avon tyres have been chosen as original equipment by famous constructers, like Aston Martin, Rolls-Royce, Bentley and Land Rover. In 1997 Avon merged with the American constructer Cooper - a profitbale union that has so far led to the creation of new bike tyres series such as Azaro. These new series have been very well received by motorbike enthusiasts the world over.
To find about more about this brand please visit Avon Tyres.
- The carcass construction and tread design of the Avanza AV10 work together to make this tyre ideal for any vehicle carrying modestly heavy loads.
- The reinforced carcass construction of the Avon’s AV4 tyre means that it is specially designed to cope with carrying heavy loads.
- The reinforced carcass construction of the Avon’s AV9 tyre means that it is specially designed to cope with carrying heavy loads.
- An ultra high performance tyre for swift saloons and coupes
- The CR85 is specifically designed to deal with the harsh winter conditions.
- Ice Touring ST
- The Ice Touring ST tyre lends itself to severe and unpredictable conditions, thanks to its excellent grip whilst cornering.
- Ice Touring
- The Ice Touring tyre lends itself to severe conditions, thanks to excellent grip whilst cornering.
- Ranger 55
- 4x4 off road tyre.
- Ranger 60
- Designed for SUV's, vans, and pickups.
- Ranger 65
- Ideal for high performance 4x4s that spend the bulk of their time on the road