I'cept RS W442 (Winter Tyre)
Number of ratings: 1
- Car feels better to drive:
- Would buy again:
- Value for money:
- Overall rating:
- Provides excellent performance in winter conditions.
- Superior traction on snow and in slush.
- Grip on ice is increased thanks to wider tread contact area.
- Directional tread design reduces aquaplaning.
- Lower rolling resistance improves fuel economy and reduces CO2 emissions.
- Winter tyres normally have a lower speed rating than the equivalent summer tyre for your vehicle.