Out of Stock
Number of ratings: 2
- Car feels better to drive:
- Would buy again:
- Value for money:
- Overall rating:
- Three wide grooves deflect water to increase aquaplaning resistance.
- Integrated offset sipes disperse water more effectively leading to improved wet handling.
- Higher stiffness of outer walls boosts stability when cornering.
- Shorter braking distance.
- Greater stability at higher speeds.
- Alternating phase-shifted tread blocks cut noise levels.
- Successor to the popular FK452.