Sport Contact 5 ContiSeal
Number of ratings: 8
- Car feels better to drive:
- Would buy again:
- Value for money:
- Overall rating:
- Designed to seal punctures in the main tread of the tyre using a viscous layer located inside the tread.
- Larger contact area, thanks to Macro-block design, of outside shoulder that can adapt to the road surface - provides improved grip and cornering.
- Black Chili technology leads to shorter braking distances in both wet and dry conditions. Short-chain polymers in the compound react when braking to provide optimum energy absorption from which the heat reduces braking distances.
- Reduced rolling resistance leads to improved mileage and lower fuel consumption.
- Improved tyre performance in key areas over Conti SportContact 3 – wet & dry braking, handling, wear and rolling resistance.
- Not designed to be driven when flat or under inflated or as a permanent puncture repair.